Attached below is a Looney Toon’s cartoon, titled “The Ducktators.” It was released in 1942.
- The Italian and Japanese ducks both wear a Nazi armband.
- Looney Tunes used racial stereotypes to influence children.
- The young, newly hatched duck is representative of Nazi indoctrination of young boys to join the military.
- The German duck holds “peace” meetings, to which he does not follow through with.
- The final point of the video urges viewers to buy war bonds in order to defeat the Axis powers.